Tiffany Frias is a Licensed Professional Counselor who specializes in working with adults who are experiencing major life transitions and adults who are struggling to feel empowered in their own lives. Tiffany's specialty includes helping clients navigate pregnancy and new parenthood. Tiffany also greatly enjoys providing therapy to counselors in training as they work to become their healthiest selves.
Helpful Information About Starting Counseling
- Is it time to seek therapy?
- Private Pay vs Using Insurance
- What To Expect In Your First Counseling Appointment
Blackbird Counseling & Wellness offers counseling services to address the following difficulties:
- Major life transitions (such as divorce, career changes, new parenthood, and more)
- Problematic behaviors in relationship / Problematic patterns of negative relationships
- Self esteem, Self worth, and Self love
- Identity and Spirituality Exploration
- Difficulties with boundaries
- Coping Skills
- Issues of Control
Counseling sessions are $125 per session hour. Sessions can be paid for privately by cash or credit card.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Deer Oaks EAP
Reduced Fees Available
Blackbird Counseling & Wellness does offer therapy discounts to accommodate individuals who are experiencing financial difficulties. These reduced rate sessions are on a case-by-case basis and are limited. If you are interested in therapy discounts, please inform the clinician when you schedule an appointment.